The highlight of the week was of course our production, Les Miserables. This production was truly one of the best, if not the best we have ever produced. All three nights were amazing and if you did not get to see it, I urge you to come to our next production. All students gave their very best and worked incredibly well together under the leadership of a very dedicated team of teachers and other staff. Thank you to all involved for entertaining us all week and performing so well with such a challenging production.
As mentioned in an email to all parents/carers yesterday, we are moving away from our biometric/finger scanning system to a fob system. The new system will start on Monday, 3rd December. The fobs will be distributed in school for use from that date. They will work across all serveries including in the Sixth Form. Please be aware that Independent Catering will charge £5 for lost fobs. The new system is designed to improve the speed at which children are served food at break and lunch. ParentPay is not affected. This remains the online payment method for topping up accounts.
- The Year 11 mock examinations start on Monday, 26th November.
- Tickets are still on sale for the Year 7 end of term Christmas Party to be held at the School on the evening of Friday, 7th December. The ticket price is now £6.00 per ticket and £7.00 per ticket on the evening.
- Monday, 10th December is a Professional Development Day for staff. Pupils and Sixth Form students do not attend.
- Our annual Carol Service is being arranged for Tuesday, 18th December at 7.30pm. More information nearer the time.
- Parents/Carers of students in Year 13 have received a link via email to complete our annual Parents’ Evening survey – please do find the time to complete this as we value your comments and feedback.