Parent Bulletin 08.06.18
- It has been a busy return to School after the half-term break. Summer term is always dominated by examinations. However, this weekend a group of our Year 10 pupils head off into the countryside accompanied by a dedicated team of staff, passionate about outdoor education. The pupils are working towards their Bronze Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
- Year 11 continue to take their GCSE examinations and A level examinations have also begun. Reminders will be sent regarding Post-16 orientation which will take place at the School on Tuesday, 26th June and Wednesday, 27th June.
- Every year the PSA collects in uniform that is no longer required which is then sold to raise much needed funds for the School. We are very grateful to parents/pupils who contribute to this and to parents on the PSA those who organise the sales. With new Year 7 pupils starting in September it would be particularly helpful to receive uniform that would fit pupils of this age group but they are always on the lookout for items of uniform or plain dark brown coats of all sizes. On Book Return Day (25th June) they will be collecting on the School site, particularly from Year 11 pupils, so if you have any items please send them in with your child who will be able to drop them off with the PSA.
- Examinations for pupils in Years 7, 8 and 9 will take place during lesson time throughout next week. We wish all pupils the very best and know they will try their best to show how well they have worked all year.
- An email has been sent to parents of pupils in Years 7-9 regarding Sports Day. At the end of the email there is a link which will need to be clicked to conform the information has been received and read.