News in Brief
- Pathways Evening – our event providing Post-16 and Post-18 options information was extremely well attended on Tuesday, 10th October – further information about careers can be found on our website
- The Key Stage 4 Parents’ Information Evening took place on Wednesday, 11th October and included presentations on the new 9-1 GCSEs along with study skills and sources of support for pupils in Years 10 and 11
- We are planning a move from sQuid to ParentPay (https://www.parentpay.com/). We will write in more detail about this in time.
- Year 11 pupils will be taking part in “Revision Cracked” for one lesson during the school day on either Wednesday, 18th or Thursday, 19th October – this session has always been greatly valued by pupils in previous years
- Parent Governor elections – one week to go before nominations close
- Half Term is for the week of Monday, 23rd October to Friday, 27th October. School will finish at 3.10pm on Friday, 20th October and start at 8.35am on Monday, 30th October – We wish all pupils and their families a restful break