- There was an excellent turnout for the Year 7 parents’ evening on Wednesday. The Mental Health workshops were also well attended. We plan to run these again and will let you know once confirmed.
- The building works continue to progress. Most of the old changing area is now completely removed, foundations laid and next week internal walls will begin to be constructed for the new changing area. Disruption is being kept to a minimum although we continue to monitor noise levels around the site.
- Year 10 Parents’ Evening will take place on Wednesday, 7th March from 5.00pm to 8.00pm. Please ensure that your son/daughter has made appointment times with their teachers. Pupils are expected to attend in full school uniform. Coats must be the usual plain dark brown.
- On Thursday, 8th March pupils in Year 9 will be taking part in “Your Choice, Your Voice” health activities day – further details will be sent out separately.
- Year 11 pupils have a week of pre-public examinations (PPEs) for their GCSEs starting on Monday, 12th March. We would be grateful if you could encourage your son/daughter to revise and prepare as these are an opportunity for pupils to continue to improve their examination technique.
- During any inclement weather (e.g. snow) we always plan to be open as normal. If there is ever a need for the School to close, you will be notified by email and a message placed on our website.
- School reports for all Year 11 pupils will be sent home on Friday, 9th March. These reports contain valuable guidance regarding how your son/daughter can achieve their target grade and we would encourage pupils to act on the advice of their teachers.