- Read All About It! The Darrick Wood School production of “Bugsy Malone” took place on Wednesday and Thursday this week and our thanks go to everyone who contributed to making this show such a success. The students involved onstage, backstage and in the band did a fantastic job under the direction of a dedicated and committed team of staff. We are looking forward to next year’s production already!
- Our new structure to house temporary changing for PE and Sports Centre is starting to take shape towards the rear of the School. It is anticipated this will be completed over the next week. We have now had a week for students to get used to a different queuing system for the Dining Hall. We are grateful to our students for their patience and excellent conduct during this disruption.
- Please be aware that Christmas lunch will be available for students to purchase in the Dining Hall on Tuesday, 12th December and Wednesday, 13th December.
- Letters relating to the move from sQuid to ParentPay have been distributed to Form Tutors today. Please let us know next week if you have not received a letter or if you need any further information. It is important that all parents set up the ParentPay accounts so that they are in credit by Friday, 1st December 2017.
- Tickets are now available for the Year 7 disco on Friday, 8th December at 7pm. Details can be found on the PSA website (http://www.darrickwoodpsa.co.uk/)
- Year 11 mock examinations start on Monday, 27th November and run for two weeks.
- Wednesday, 6th December is Year 12 Parents’ Evening from 5.00pm to 8.00pm – please ensure your son/daughter has made appointments with their teachers.
- The annual Carol Service will take place on the evening of Tuesday, 12th December at St Paul’s Church, Crofton. All are welcome. Refreshments provided by PSA.